When using the Shenzhen small laser cutter and welding machine, you will encounter some situations, the most common of which is the porosity when using the Shenzhen small laser welding machine. Many people don’t know how to deal with such a situation. In fact, you don’t have to worry about this kind of problem after reading the following content!
What happened to the blowholes in the Shenzhen small laser welding machine?
- Stomatal pores are caused by the trapping of gas during the solidification of the weld metal. The cooling rate of the weld metal during laser welding is much faster than that of conventional welding, so the gas is not easy to escape from the weld and stay in the weld to form pores.
- The material itself contains a certain amount of gas. For example, steel and cnc operation usually contains oxygen or other gases left over from steelmaking.
- Strong vaporization of low melting point metals, such as the vaporization of zinc on the surface of galvanized steel sheet or some elements in the base metal.
- Air has entered the molten pool.
- The oil, rust, moisture and paint on the surface of the weldment have entered the weld.
The above is the main content of the pores in the Shenzhen small laser cutting and welding machine. I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the cause of the accident after reading it. Of course, we can conduct professional inspection and maintenance at the same time when a similar situation occurs!