The ASOWorld data team compiled a week of industry hotspot information in the application market for application developers and promotion personnel, so that everyone can quickly respond to industry trends and trends, and adjust and optimize the direction in time.
Table of Contents:
App market industry hot spots during this week:
1. Lagou: The salary of the Internet industry in 2020 will increase by 8.1% year-on-year
2. Hurun Rich List: Musk’s wealth reached 1.28 trillion, making him the world’s richest man for the first time; Zhong Suisui, the founder of Nongfu Spring, became China’s richest man for the first time
3. Yahoo Japan and LINE completed the merger, becoming Japan’s largest IT company
4. Zhihu went to the U.S. for an IPO, with total revenue of 1.35 billion in 2020
5. Keep will sprint for IPO and go public in the United States in the second quarter as soon as possible
6. The total mobile revenue of “Original God” reached 874 million US dollars, the highest in the world during the same period
7. Netease cloud music version of clubhouse “Kankan” is online
8. The Kuaishou version of Clubhouse “Spaceship” App is being tested in a small range
9. Pinduoduo’s closed beta, dating and making friends, and strangers making friends to play buying
10. Tik Tok’s internal beta “Watch Video Together” function, social gameplay is upgraded
11. ByteDance is developing an application similar to Clubhouse for the Chinese market
Reuters news on March 4, people familiar with the matter revealed that Bytedance is developing an application similar to Clubhouse for the Chinese market. It is reported that Bytedance’s development plan is still in its early stages. One of the sources said that the discussion on TikTok and ByteDance in Clubhouse has aroused the interest of ByteDance executives in this type of application.