Recently, on the eve of the opening of WWDC2021, Apple’s official website published an article about Chinese developers in the App Store, which mentioned a set of data on Chinese developers: The developer community in Greater China is growing in scale and currently has more than 4.4 million registered developers, an increase of 76% compared to two years ago.
Table of Contents
- Hot News on the Apple App Store Last Week
- app keyword installs
- buy play store ratings
- aso google play store
Hot News on the Apple App Store Last Week
1. The media said that Apple may acquire WarnerMedia-Discovery in the future
According to news on May 26, Apple may be one of the few companies with funds to acquire WarnerMedia-Discovery. Recently, AT&T plans to merge the assets of WarnerMedia with Discovery. CNBC reported that it may be sold to Apple in the future. In 2015, Apple CEO Tim Cook and Apple Software and Services Senior Vice President Eddie Kuy met with Jeff Bewkes, then CEO of Time Warner, and Olaf Olafsson, former Executive Vice President of Time Warner.
2. Institutions: iPhone 12 series revenue accounted for 34% of the total revenue of the smartphone industry in the first quarter.
On May 26, the global mobile phone tracking data for the first quarter of 2021 released by the market research organization Counterpoint Research showed that the Apple iPhone was the best-selling model in the first quarter of 2021 in terms of sales share and revenue share. Data shows that in the first quarter, the iPhone 12 series revenue accounted for 34% of the smartphone industry revenue. In the first quarter of 2021, driven by the hot sales of flagship phones, global smartphone revenue exceeded the $100 billion mark, setting a new high in the first quarter.
3. Apple: Last year, 1121 supplier evaluations were carried out in 53 countries and regions.
On May 28, Apple released its 15th annual “Supplier Responsibility Progress Report.” The report shows that in 2020, Apple has carried out 1,121 supplier evaluations in 53 countries and regions. More than 110 suppliers of various types around the world have pledged to switch to 100% use of renewable energy to produce all Apple products, which enables the company to achieve the goal of carbon neutrality in the supply chain and product life cycle by 2030.
4. Bloomberg revealed the AirPods upgrade plan. AirPods3 will be released this year and the Pro version will be updated next year.
5. Apple’s patent application shows that Apple Watch wearers can use gestures to complete various functions in the future.
6. Apple iPhone 13 started mass production, and iPhone 12’s official website cut the price for the first time.
News on May 31 On May 29, Apple’s official flagship store on Tmall announced that it would participate in the 618 promotion in China. The iPhone 12 dropped to 4,800 yuan, which is equivalent to a 7.6 fold. It is also open for supply and shared after-sales with Apple’s official website. Interest-free for 12 periods. This is the first official price cut for this model since its launch in October last year.
7. App Store: There are 4.4 million registered developers in Greater China.
The emergence of Chinese developers join the Apple Developer Program to create an fascinating app experience by acquiring advanced Apple technology, and to shine in the global market. At the same time, Apple officially launched the App Store Small Business Program on January 1, 2021, to give more support to small and independent developers, and set off a new wave of App innovation.