Uber now enables you to see what number of stars drivers have rated you. Right here’s extra about this score system and how one can view the typical score and stars you will have acquired from Uber drivers in your accomplished rides.
Table of Content
About Uber rider scores
After you end an Uber experience, you get the choice to charge your driver. You’ll be able to select between one to 5 stars, one being the worst and 5 the most effective. In the identical means, your driver also can charge you between one and 5.
Uber reveals you the typical total score drivers have given you based mostly in your final 500 Uber rides. You’ll be able to see this common score beneath your identify by tapping the three-line icon from the highest proper. In the event you’re a wonderful rider, it may be something between 4.9 to five. Additional, you’ll be able to faucet this quantity to see how the score is calculated and why it issues. In the event you don’t see your common rider score, which means you will have taken lower than 5 Uber rides.
As introduced on sixteenth February 2022, along with this total single-figure score, Uber now additionally reveals you a breakdown of the score. For example, it would present what number of 5 stars, 4 stars, 1 star, and the whole lot in between you bought from Uber drivers.
Please be aware: By no means do the riders or drivers see the person score left for a particular journey. This implies you received’t know which actual journey of yours was rated 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars. However after some time, the motive force scores for you of this journey will seem within the record of scores between 1 to five.
Learn how to see what number of stars Uber drivers have rated you
Right here’s methods to see the variety of 5 stars, 1 star, or some other star you bought from Uber drivers after your rides:
1) Contained in the Uber app, faucet the three-line icon from the highest proper.
2) Faucet Settings.
3) Scroll down and faucet Privateness.
4) Faucet Privateness Heart.
5) Swipe left below “Your knowledge and privateness at Uber” and from the cardboard that claims “Would you wish to see a abstract of how you employ Uber,” faucet See abstract.
6) Scroll down and faucet View my scores. Right here, below Rider scores, you will notice what number of 5 stars, 4 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars, or 1 star Uber drivers have given you.
Please be aware that this isn’t real-time knowledge. And identical to it’s possible you’ll not charge each Uber experience, drivers, too, don’t charge each rider.
Don’t see these stars or the choices to get to your Uber rider scores? This may be since you haven’t taken sufficient rides. It’s additionally probably that this function isn’t obtainable simply but in your nation.
Learn how to enhance your Uber rider score
Methods to extend your Uber rider score and get extra stars are fairly easy. Right here’s how:
- Be on time in your Uber experience
- Don’t hold the Uber driver ready
- Don’t litter within the automotive
- Put on your seat belt even if you happen to’re sitting within the again seat
- Please deal with your Uber driver and the automotive with respect
- Don’t slam the door after you full your Uber experience